Take note people, this is a Veggie Femmes Original recipe and takes about 10 minutes to prepare. It has become my go-to dinner when I am in a hurry and need something healthy and filling.
2 servings of Udon or soba noodles (these are the healthier option and are high in protein)
2 teaspoons chopped garlic
1 teaspoon grated ginger
2 tablespoons peanut oil
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons asian chilli sauce (I like it spicy, you may like less of this)
1 teaspoon maple syrup
1 cup water
1/2 cup of peanut butter
2 cups chopped kale
1/2 package terrikyaki tempettes or your choice of marinated baked tofu (optional)
1. Boil noodles and set aside.
2. Sautee garlic and ginger in peanut oil for about 1 minute.
3. Add soy sauce, water, chilli sauce, vinegar, maple syrup, and mix together.
4. Whisk in peanut butter. Add water as necessary to achieve a thinnish creamy consistency.
5. Add Kale (and optional marinated baked tofu) and let it steam in the peanut sauce for about 1 minute before adding drained noodles. Mix together and serve with lime wedges.